Laser welded heat sinks
- Homogenous joint
- Design flexibility
- Easy to variate fin structure, height and pitch
- Possibilty to use high thermal conductive alloy
- Suitable for aluminium and copper alloys
- Heat sinks are available in any size or shape, defined solely by customer imagination and specification.
Cold bonded heat sinks
- We tailor make heat sinks for a defined purpose and performance using the most cost-effective manufacturing technique.
Heat sinks with heat pipes
- Heat pipe assemblies
- For better heat conductivity
Innovative liquid cooling solutions.
- Machined and laser welded cold plates.
- We can offer maximum cooling power with minimum costs.
- Optimized channel design with simulation
- Assembled and pressure tested liquid coolers
We have extensive experience manufacturing HF and signal processing devices.
In addition to the housing manufacture, we offer many surface finishing options, coatings, sealing solutions and pre-assembly services.
Hollmén & Co has been developing world leading manufacturing method for Electric Vehicles (EVs) cooling elements manufacturing. Because of popularity of EVs are increasing, there are need for efficient cooling performance for battery technology and On Board Chargers (OBCs). Laser welding provides to our customers flexibility for designing and cost efficient manufacturing method.
Products for E-Mobility:
- OBC (On Board Chargers)
- Batterys coolers
- Capacitor modules
We are able to machine different sizes of sand and high pressure die castings.
With the support of our subcontractors we can also supply fully machined castings.