- 3D and 2D creation and optimization
- deep understanding of customers needs
- product design (cooling solutions)
- DFM (design for manufacturing)
supplier early involvement
- optimize thermal functionality
- minimalize pressure drops
- assure, that customer requirements are fulfilled
- will shorten product development time
- provide customized solutions
- optimize channel design
Complex prototypes on extremely short lead times.
- Machined and laser welded prototypes
- Fast prototype deliveries offer our customers a significant competitive edge in the ramp-up phase of new products.
- Close co-operation with the customer’s R&D team allows changes even during the manufacturing process.
- We also provide a DFM service to help find the best possible machining solutions.
Savings in terms of material, manufacturing time and product cost.
- This new generation manufacturing method is radically changing heatsink design.
- Flexible way to design cold plates cooling channels.
- Our laser welding capability is the result of our own internal development work and provides our customers with a significant competitive edge.
- Flexible manufacturing method.
Single pieces to small volumes with large and capable machining capacity.
Cost efficient volumes with FMS-lines and robotized machining cells.
Capability for cost efficient laser welding and machining volume. Cold plates and heat sinks in cost efficient volume.
Together with our partners we offer a comprehensive range of coatings.
- Powder painting
Assemblies and tests
- Adhesive labels
- Installations of pins
- Mounting of connectors
- FIP (Form in Place)